Contact David Payne Law
Southwest Missouri Estate Planning Attorney
We appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your estate planning needs. Please submit the form below to contact a Missouri estate planning attorney, David Payne. We look forward to working with you.
Estate planning attorney
What this person does
- Helps you create the legal documents that make up your estate plan
- Helps you opt out of the governments plan and give you power to do what you want when you want
- Goes over your family and financial situations with you and mindfully creates documents that carry out your wishes in the most efficient way possible
- Discusses tax laws with you to ensure you take advantage of all these to the maximum amount allowable by law
Questions to consider
- Does this estate planning attorney have a background specific to estate planning or is it only one of many things the attorney does?
- What credentials or referrals reinforce this attorney’s credibility?
- Is this attorney reasonably priced for the services I’m receiving? What options should I consider to make this more affordable?
- Will this attorney be available for my family when we need an attorney the most?
- Does the attorney charge by the hour?
We are Estate Planning Made Simple.
For detailed driving directions from your location to ours, click on the location arrow above “Show Route.”
- Your browser will then ask for your location.
- Hit “Yes” and your location will be loaded.
- Click “show route” and directions will be displayed.
- Once you enter your starting point, you will receive detailed driving, or transit directions to our office.